BGHC Request for Permission to Skate (PTS) (Barracudas - Burlington Girls Hockey Club)

OWHA logo
BGHC Request for Permission to Skate (PTS)
All players requesting PTS forms for tryouts with another association will receive them if the form below is submitted. This online request is sent to the Rep Directors at [email protected] and [email protected] If a Release is required, this will be requested electronically by your NEW association's Association Registrar. Please refer to RELEASES page for further details. Paper releases are no longer applicable.

Request for PTS

Reason for PTS