OWHA Player Release is now an automated process managed through the OWHA league management system. Releases will be requested electronically by your new association's Association Registrar. The date that this commences is determined by the OWHA. These requests are handled by the BGHC Association Registrar, who will approve all release requests assuming the conditions set out below have been met.
Pre-requisite Conditions to A Release
- the player is in good financial standing with the BGHC;
- the player is in good financial standing with her team;
- the player's team is in good financial standing with the BGHC;
- the player's team has submitted the required year-end financial statement, documents and all remaining cheques for the team bank account to the BGHC,
- the player's team has issued all refunds owing to team members, and
- the team Manager and Treasurer have been informed by the BGHC that all team financial obligations are fulfilled.