Founded in 1996, The Burlington Girls Hockey Club celebrates it's 25th year, providing a safe and
for young, female athletes to develop both their skills and their true love for hockey. The BGHC
not-for-profit organization run entirely on the good-will and hard-work of all our AMAZING
With 750+ female athletes playing Canada's favourite sport, the BGHC offers programs for girls of all
skill levels. Our programs have something for everyone, with IP1/2 to Senior House League
teams, a high-level competitive REP program including 4 High Performance Teams and our exceptional Intermediate
(Jr. Barracudas) competing in the PWHL
We pride ourselves on our OUTSTANDING High Performance Development Leaders and Coaches that provide all
athletes the amazing opportunity to learn from the very best!
Click on a name to find out more!
Keller - 4
x Female Hockey Olympian and 4 x Olympic Medalist.
- Caitlin Gilligan - VP Hockey Operations
- Celina Clark - U7 Lead Instructor
- EJ Price - GTHL/NCAA Female player and current Cudas Goalie development coach.
- Jana Harrigan - Female NCAA Hockey record holder and current Rep and high performance development coach.
Commissioner of the top development league (OJHL) for the NCAA.
- Mike Tarantino - General Manager and coach in the OJHL - current BGHC Director of Coaching
- Renata Fast - Current Female PWHA and Olympic Hockey Athlete - current BGHC Director of Player Development
With countless former
athletes, advisors and player agents that round out our coaching and volunteer community,
want to be apart of our amazing #CUDASNATION
Lace up those skates
us this season!