Seeking Director of Equipment and Player Safety
Submitted By Jenn Wagar
on Friday, January 17, 2020
To express interest in the role, contact [email protected]
by January 31st, 2020
DIRECTOR OF EQUIPMENT AND PLAYER SAFETY
The Director of Equipment and Player Safety shall have the following areas of responsibility:
- Co-ordinate communication of BGHC Concussion protocol to all members and ensure compliance with pre-season education in this regard. Be the main resource for questions and collection of concussion documentation from all teams.
- Be a general resource for trainers in terms of overall player safety and adherence to the Safety Requires Teamwork trainer program.
- Maintain and update a BGHC Equipment policy.
- Co-ordinate with appointed supplier and Rep Team managers for ordering of all Rep jerseys and socks and on-ice equipment.
- Co-ordinate purchase of Rep staff jackets and team water bottles.
- Appoint a House League Equipment Manager to work to fill house league equipment needs including player jerseys and socks, coach supplies, coach Bauer jackets, house league goal equipment inventory, distribution and collection.
- Maintain one key to the BGHC storage locker at Appleby and ensure a second key is at the BGHC office.
- Co-ordinate the taking and distribution of team pictures, including ensuring the ordering of all Rep and House League sponsor plaques.
- Purchase medals for the BGHC annual tournament and House League Championship Day.
- Be an active member of the Board of Directors attending monthly meetings and actively participate in the ongoing development of the league
This article has been viewed 394 times.