AA REP COACHING APPLICATIONS l Deadline October 20th 2022
We are now accepting applications for the following Rep Coaching positions for the 2023-24 season.
- U11 AA
- U13 AA
- U15 AA
- U18 AA
Deadline for application is Thursday, October 20th, 2022. Applications must be submitted via our website at BGHC.ca.
A competitive stipend will be provided for Non-Parent Coaches within all AA age divisions.
All applications are encouraged, but only those with relevant experience will be chosen for interview. We encourage all BGHC members to spread the word and take part in helping to build a strong and successful high-performance coaching team.
For further information please contact our Rep Directors, Aaron Nagy (U11, U13) at [email protected] and Augustine Chug (U15, U18) at [email protected].
BGHC HOUSE LEAGUE SUPPORT
We are seeking enthusiastic volunteers to take on these very important roles to ensure our season's success. It is an excellent opportunity to get more involved with your daughter’s team in a meaningful way.
1) BGHC HL DIVISION CONVENORS NEEDED FOR IP, U9, U11,U15,U18 DIVISIONS (U13 position filled)
What does a Convenor do?
As a House League Convenor you are responsible to support 1 Division and all its respective teams in the following ways:
Coaches / Managers Support:
- Provide answers to their questions and act as a liaison between them and the board
- Coordinate goalie coverage in cases where a team is in need (illness, injury, vacation)
- Ensuring Team Rosters and timesheets are completed and submitted within timelines
Board / HL Director Support:
- Act as Liaison between Coaches/Managers/Parents and the board – the “Parent Rep”
Availability / Event Support for your Division:
- Should be present at games/practices across the various teams throughout the season (NOT EVERY ice time, but enough so that you have a sense of the environment)
- September Back-to-Hockey session support
- HL Welcome Day and Coaches Day
- DS tryouts
- Development training session support
- Photo day
- HL Championship day
2) BGHC House League Trainers & Managers still required for most teams.
We cannot finalize our HL Rosters without a trainer assigned to each HL team. Please note, that house league participation in games and tournaments cannot take place until the team roster has been submitted. The sooner we firm up all our teams the sooner we can jump into game play and the season ahead.
3) BGHC DS COACHING APPLICATIONS
The DS season is quickly approaching and we are starting the process of securing our coaches for the U11, U13 & U15 divisions. Please contact our house league directors to submit your application no later than October 17th, 2022 . Coaching interviews will take place the following week.
For further details on our DS programs please visit our website HERE.
For more information and to express your interest in supporting these opportunities, please reach out to our house league directors.
Will Short [email protected]
Josh Flippance [email protected]